Dr. Yuktansh PandeyLiver Transplant and HPB surgery, Minimal access Surgery
- MBBS – Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal (2008)
- MS (General Surgery) - R.N.T. Medical College, Udaipur (2014)
- Fellowship Minimal Access Surgery – Hands on training, World Laparoscopy Hospital, Gurgaon (2014)
- Diploma In Minimal Access Surgery – Hands on training, World Laparoscopy Hospital, Gurgaon (2014)
- Fellowship in liver transplant and HPB surgery – Centre for Liver and Biliary Sciences, Max Superspeciality Hospital , Saket (2017-2018)
- Junior Resident - Department of Neurosurgery : BMHRC, Bhopal (2009)
- Senior Resident - Department of General Surgery : RKDF Medical college (2015-2016)
- Consultant - General and Laparoscopic Surgery : Manokunj Surgicare, Smt. Shanta Smriti hospital, Vidisha (2016-2017)
- Surgical Fellow : Centre for Liver and Biliary Sciences, MAX, New Delhi (2017- 2018)
- Attending Consultant : Centre for Liver and Biliary Sciences, MAX, New Delhi (2018- present)
- A prospective study of cases of intestinal obstruction and role of conservative expectant management – International surgery journal Vol 5 No 6 (2018)
- Managing recipient hepatic artery intimal dissection during living donor liver transplantation – Liver transplantation ( accepted)
- A feasible middle hepatic vein reconstruction in right lobe liver transplantation: autologous portal vein with bench recanalized umbilical vein graft – Liver transplantation
- “Orientation and Basic Hands on Training on Upper GI Endoscopy” – WLH, 2014
- “ da VinciR Surigical System Training Module” Basic introductory course on Robotic Surgery – WLH, 2014.
- Continued Medical Education – 72 hours by World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons.
- Continued Medical Education – 144 hours by World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons.
- Basic Laparoscopy training – AIIMS , Delhi 2015
- CLBS Symposium – 2018
- Congress of Asian Society of Transplantation - 2019