- BPT - V.S.P. M’S College of Physiotherapy, Nagpur (2004)
- MPT - VS.P. M’S College of Physiotherapy, Nagpur (2007)
- PGDMLS - Symboisis Pune (2011)
- 1st Oct 2007 to 31st Dec 2008 Locom to HOD Care Hospital Nagpur
- 1st Jan 2009 to till Date HOD Physiotherapy Department Care Hospital Nagpur
- Rich Experience in the Physiotherapy Management of all types of:
- Orthopedic (Musculoskeletal) Conditions.
- Cardiovascular – Respiratory Conditions (including Critical Care)
- Adult Neurological Conditions.
- Gynecological and Obstetric Conditions.
- General Surgical Conditions.
- Major : Kidney Transplant
- Oenological Conditions.
- A study to evaluate the abdominal Muscle Strength of middle age women between 25-40 yrs.
- A Survey to find out qualified Physiotherapist in Vidarbha Region.
- Screening of sacroiliac joint dysfunction in asymptomatic subjects.
- Comparative study between efficacy of conventional exercise program and Kalternborn
- mobilization technique in patient with froze shoulder.
- I.A.P. – L- 18469
- MSOTPTC – 2010/06/PT/OQ1058
Award and Recognition
- Manual Therapy concepts in integrated Approach, conducted by Prof. Umasankar Mohanty
- Pune Shoulder Rehabilitation Programme, conducted by Dr. Ashish Babulkar, Shoulder & Joint Replacement Surgeon. July 2006.
- The Role of Botulinum Toxin in cerebral Palsy. Conducted by Dr. Viraj Shingade, Consultant
- Pediatric Orthopedic an and Dr. Asha Chitnis, Consultant Physiotherapist – June 2006.
- Sacroiliac Dys function Management, conducted by Dr. Sandhya Waingakar,
- B.S.C. PT. Sept. 2005.
- Physiotherapy Management in intensive Care Unit, Conducted by Dr. Arun Maya – August 2003.
- Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation in ICCU – 2002.
- Motor Control Problems, Conducted by Dr. Asha Chitnis, consultant Physiotherapist 2001.
- 42nd Anual Conference of IAP- Feb. 2004