Dr. Vishnu Swaroop ReddyHead of the dept. & Chief Consultant ENT and Facial Plastic Surgeon
- MBBS – S.V. Medical Collage SV University, Tirupati.
- MS (ENT) – NTR university of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
- DLO – Royal College of Surgeons of England.
- FRCS – Royal College of Surgeons of England.
- FRCS – Royal College of Surgeons Ireland.
- Department Of Ear,Nose And Throat (ENT), Facial Plastic Surgery And Head& Neck Surgery - Overview The Institute Of ENT At CARE Hospitals Is Possibly One Of The Best Available Centres In The Country. The Institute Is A Full-Fledged Super Specialty Centre, Ready To Meet The Health Care Needs Associated With Ear, Nose And Throat & Head And Neck, Headed By Dr N Vishnu Swaroop Reddy, MS (ENT) FRCS (Edinburgh) FRCS (Ireland) DLORCS (England) As The Chief Consultant ENT And Facial Plastic Surgeon And Head And Neck Surgeon With A Vast Western Experience. Dr Vishnu S Reddy Had His Higher Surgical Training And Fellowships At World Renowned Centres At UK, USA, Germany, France, Austria And Australia In Various Sub Specialities Of ENT.
- He Also Worked In The United Kingdom Over 10 Years And Worked As A Consultant ENT And Facial Plastic Surgeon At Staffordshire General Hospital, Stafford, England And At The University Teaching Hospital , Aberdeen Royal Infirmary, Aberdeen, Scotland And Returned To India In The Year 2003 To Care Hospitals, Banjara Hills And Established The Prestigious ENT Department.
- Dr Vishnu Swaroop Reddy Is An Appointed Honorary Physician To The Honourable Vice President Of India.
- Dr Vishnu Swaroop Reddy Is Also The Founder Executive Chairman Of FRCSI (Facial Reconstructive And Cosmetic Surgery India) For 5 Years. Www.Frcsit.Org Which Is The Recognised Associate Member Of The IFFPSS (International Federation Of Facial Plastic Surgery Societies) Www.Iffpss.Org
- The ENT Department Is Also Recognised By The National Board For The Three Years Postgraduate Training In The Speciality (DNB).
- Our Aim Is To Make Available The Best ENT Care Which Is Accessible And Affordable. We Carry Out The Largest Number Of Surgeries That Covers All Aspects Of ENT (Ear, Nose & Throat) Facial Plastic Surgeries And Head & Neck Surgeries From The Very Basic To The Most Advanced If Necessary With The Involvement Of Onco- Surgeons And Facial Plastic Surgeons. The ENT Institute Has The Most Advanced Facilities For The Treatment Of Ear, Nose And Throat (ENT) Ailments With World Class Technology & Renowned Practitioners. The Institute Provides A Comprehensive Range Of Emergency And Non-Emergency Services With A Team Of Dedicated Consultants And Residents Who Are Available Round-The-Clock To Provide Patient Care For Sensitive Issues.
- The Institute Has A Daily Outpatient Services And Operation Lists Except Sunday, Performed As Part Of In Hospital Stay Or Day Care Surgery. The Institute Is Geared To Tackle The Most Complex Diseases Of The Organs, Medically And If Required Surgically. The Institute Is Renowned Across The Country For Its Ultra-Modern Facilities, Amenities, Well Equipped Latest Operating Microscopes, All ENT Laser Surgery Facilities, Diagnostic Video Nasal Endoscopes And Naso-Pharyngo Laryngoscopy And An Up-To-Date Audiology Dept. And Cochlear Implant Surgery & Rehabilitation Expert Team. The Department Also Conducts Neonatal Screening To Detect Hearing Loss Early In The New Born. Many Children And Infants Have Benefited From The Diverse Diagnostic, Surgical And Therapeutic Audiological Procedures Available At The Institute At CARE Hospitals, Banjara Hills, Care Outpatient Centre And Care Hi- Tech City, Hyderabad.
- Department Of Otology & Neurotology
Department Of Otology & Neurotology The Department Of Otology & Neurotology Is A Subspecialty Devoted To The Care Of Adult And Pediatric Patients With The Problems Of The Ear. The Department Is Dedicated In Treating The Outer,Middle & Inner Ear, Hearing Impaired With Micro Ear Surgeries Like Mastoidectomy, Tympanoplasties And Stapedotomies And A Dedicated Cochlrear Implant Clinic. Malignant Otitis, Glomus Tympanicum And Jugulare, Acoustic Neuromas And Tumors Of The Skull Base Are Also Treated. The Goal Of The Department Is To Provide A Complete Range Of Services For The Diagnosis, Treatment, And Rehabilitation Of Patients With Hearing Loss, Skull Base Lesions And To Extend The Reach Of Our Services, Both Individually And Collectively.
- Department Of Rhinology And Sinus Surgery
The Department Of Rhinology Is Devoted To Treatment Of The Nose, Including The Sinuses. Rhinology Concerns Itself With Medical And Surgical Diseases Of The Nasal Passages As Well As Sinusitis – Acute And Chronic, Environmental Allergic Rhinitis, Nasal Polyps, Fungal Sinusitis, Endoscopic DCR Surgery, Sino-Nasal And Pituitary Tumors, Severe Or Recurrent Epistaxis.
- Department Of Facial Plastic Surgery
The Department Of Facial Plastic Surgery Deals With The Plastic Surgery Of The Nose (Rhinoplasty) And Face. And Also Conducts Rhinoplasty And Facial Plastic Surgery Live Surgical Workshops Every Year Since 2013 And Trains About 150 ENT, Plastic And Maxillo Facial Surgeons Annually. The Department Has Exclusive Facilities For Nose Plastic Surgery, Otoplasty For The Prominent And Bat Ears For Children And Adults, Upper And Lower Lid Blepharoplasty, Brow Lift, Face Lift, Removes Facial Lesions And Scars And Does Botox Injections And Facial Reanimation Surgery For Facial Nerve Paralysis .
- Department Of Laryngology And Voice Disorders
The Department Of Laryngology Specializes In Treating Disorders Of The Throat, Including Voice And Swallowing Problems. Voice Surgeons, Speech And Language Pathologists Treat Voice Disorders Using The Latest Technology And Treatment Options. Patients With Hoarseness Of Voice Due To Professional Voice Usage By The Politicians, Singers, Teachers, Marketing And Other Professional Voice Users With Vocal Cord Nodules, Cysts And Polyps Are Treated. Vocal Cord Cancers (Laryngeal) And Oro Phyaryngeal Cancer Screening By Endoscopy And Treatment Is Available. Neurological Disorders Such As Vocal Cord Paralysis Is Treated By Vocal Cord Medialisation Thyroplasty Using Gortex, Laser Cordectomy For Bilateral Abductor Paralysis And Botox Injections To Patients With Spasmodic Dysphonia.
- Department Of Pediatric Otolaryngology
The Department Of Pediatric Otolaryngology Treats Children With Common Illnesses Such As Tonsillitis, Adenoiditis, Sinusitis, Stridor And Middle Ear Infections (Otitis Media) Using The Latest Guidelines For The Medical Treatment And The Most Advanced Techniques For Surgical Treatment.
- Department Of Sleep Medicine
The Department Of Sleep Medicine Is A Sub Specialty Devoted To The Diagnosis And Therapy Of Sleep Disturbances And Disorders. Comprehensive Laser Surgical Management For Patients With Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome (OSAS) And Snoring Is Provided
- Procedures & Services
The Institute Of ENT At CARE Hospital Provides Solutions To All Types Of ENT Problems Of The Patients By Offering The Best Of Technology & Services. The Otolaryngologists (ENT Specialists) Work Closely To Treat Voice, Nose And Sinus Disorders, Head And Neck Tumors, Ear Diseases, Hearing Impairments And Balance Disorders Of The Patients. The Following Services Are Provided To Treat
- Otology And Neurotology
Micro Ear Surgeries Like Mastoidectomy, Tympanoplasty, Ossiculoplasty And Stapedotomy
Cochlear Implantation, Auditary Brain Stem Implant Surgery, BAHA , Vibrant Sound Bridge And Bone Bridge Surgery
Glomus Tympanicum, Glomus Jugulare, And Other Skull Base Infections And Tumor Surgery
Medical And Surgical Treatment Of Malignant Otitis Externa
Otoneurological And Skull Base Surgery
Neonatal Hearing Screening
Auditory Verbal Therapy
Septoplasty, Septo Rhinoplasty
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS) For Sinusitis And Nasal Polyps.
Balloon Sinuplasty Surgery For Sinusitis
Endoscopic Cerebrospinal Fluid Leaks Repair
Endoscopic Nose, Nasopharynx (Juvenile Nasopharyngeal Angiofibroma) And Paranasal Sinus Tumor Surgery
Transnasal And Trans Sphenoidal Image Guided Pituitary Surgery (IGS)
Endoscopic DCR Surgery
- Facial Plastic Surgery
Plastic Surgery Of The Nose (Rhinoplasty) And Face.
Otoplasty For The Prominent And Bat Ears For Children And Adults
Upper And Lower Lid Blepharoplasty
Brow Lift, Face Lift,
Removes Facial Lesions And Scars And Does Botox Injections.
Facial Reanimation Surgery For The Facial Paralysis
Micro Laryngeal And Video Laryngeal Surgery For Vocal Cord Nodules, Polyps And Cysts
Airway Reconstruction For Tracheal Stenosis.
Vocal Cord Medialisation Thyroplasty Using Gortex,
Laser Cordectomy For Bilateral Abductor Paralysis
Endoscopic Surgery For Zenker's Diverticulum
Laryngeal Cancer Surgery
Laryngopharyngectomy And Block Dissection Of Neck
Botox Injections For Spasmodic Dysphonia
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
Laryngomalacia And Other Causes Of Stridor Managemaent
Myringotomy And Ventilation Tubes
Obstructive Sleep Apnea – Pediatric
- Sleep Medicine
Laser Assisted Uvulopalato Pharyngoplasty
Laser Assisted Modified Expansion Sphincter Pharyngoplasty, Anterior Palatoplasty.
Nasal Turbinate Reduction
Nasal Valve Reconstruction And Nasal Polyps Removal To Relieve Nasal Obstruction
Base Of Tongue Surgeries: Lingual Tonsillectomy, Laser Midline Glossectomy, Radiofrequency To The Base Of Tongue, Genioglossal Advancement, Hyoid Myotomy And Suspension, Tongue Suspension Suture And Mandibular Advancement Splints And Surgery.
- Vertigo Clinic
Diagnosis And Management Of Positional Vertigo-BPPV (Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo)
Management Of Meniere’s Disease And Other Causes Of Vertigo.
- Allergy Clinic
Skin Prick Tests And Treatment Of Allergic Rhinitis
- Head And Neck Oncology Clinics (Tumor Board)
With A Team Of ENT, Head And Neck Surgeons, Radiation Oncologists And Medical And Surgical Oncologists, Speech Therapists And Other Rehabilitation Specialists.
State-Of-The-Art Zeiss Sensera Microscope With Observer Eyepiece & Video Camera Attached To Monitor For Training And Patient Attendants And Patient Awareness.
LASER Surgeries Of ENT And Head And Neck.
State-Of-The Art Karl Storz Nasal Endoscopic Equipment With HD Operating Cameras And HD Monitors.
Zeiss Microscope OPMI With High Resolution Objective Lens And High Depth Lens Systems To Give A Perfect Magnified Vision To The Surgeon.
Latest HD (High Definition) Cameras And Monitors
Medtronic Microdebrider, Skeeter Drill And Indigo Mastoid Drills.