Dr. Sudha SinhaClinical Director & HOD, Medical Oncology Senior Consultant Medical Oncology & Hematology
- MBBS from Gandhi Medical College, University of Health Sciences, Hyderabad in (1996)
- Intern in Internal Medicine at St. Barnabas Medical Center Livingston, NJ. USA from (1998 – 1999)
- Resident in Internal Medicine at Barnabas Medical Center Livingston, NJ. USA from (1999- 2001)
- Fellowship in Hematology and Oncology from Caritas St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center Tufts University School of Medicine Boston, MA. USA from (2002 – 2005)
- Chief Fellow, Division of Hematology/Oncology at Caritas St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA. USA from (2004-2005)
- Sinha Worked As Assistant Professor, Head of Department of Medical Oncology at MNJ Institute of Oncology and Regional Cancer Center, Hyderabad from 2007 To 2017
- Established The Department of Medical Oncology
- Established The 60-Bed Adult Leukemia Program
- Established The 80 Pediatric Oncology Program
- Started The ICMR ( Indian Council of Medical Research) Funded Hospital Based National Cancer Registry Program
- Key Role in Expanding The Biochemistry, Microbiology and Pathology Labs at The Hospital
- She Also Worked As Senior Consultant in Hematology and Oncology at Continental Hospitals, Hyderabad from 2014 to 2017
- She Worked As Senior Consultant Medical Oncologist at American Oncology Institute, Hyderabad from 2018 to 2020
- Special Interest In Women’s Cancers
- Breast Cancer, Gynecological Cancers, Gestational Trophoblastic Diseases
- Digumarti R, Sinha S, Nirni SS, Patil SG, Pedapenki RM. Indian J Cancer. 2014 Apr-Jun;51(2):180-3. Efficacy of Rasburicase (Recombinant Urate Oxidase) In The Prevention And Treatment of Malignancy-Associated Hyperuricemia: An Indian Experience.
- Cingeetham A, Vuree S, Dunna NR, Gorre M, Nanchari SR, Edathara PM, Meka P, Annamaneni S, Digumarthi R, Sinha S, Satti V. Tumour Biol. 2015 May 10. [Epub Ahead Of Print]. Influence Of BCL2-938C >A And BAX-248G>A Promoter Polymorphisms In The Development of AML: Case-Control Study From South India
- Cingeetham A1, Vuree S, Jiwatani S, Kagita S, Dunna NR, Meka PB, Gorre M, Annamaneni S, Digumarti R, Sinha S, Satti V. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2015;16(7):2707-12. Role of The MDM2 Promoter Polymorphism (-309T>G) In Acute Myeloid Leukemia Development
- Cingeetham A, Vuree S, Dunna NR, Gorre M, Nanchari SR, Edathara PM, Mekkaw P, Annamaneni S, Digumarthi RR, Sinha S, Satti V.Tumour Biol. 2014 Sep;35(9):8813-22. Association of Caspase9 Promoter Polymorphisms With The Susceptibility of AML In South Indian Subjects.
- Chiranjeevi P, Spurthi KM, Rani NS, Kumar GR, Aiyengar TM, Saraswati M, Srilatha G, Kumar GK, Sinha S, Kumari CS, Reddy BN, Vishnupriya S, Rani HS. Tumour Biol. 2013 Dec 20. [Epub Ahead of Print]. Gelatinase B (- 1562C/T) Polymorphism In Tumor Progression And Invasion of Breast Cancer.
- Anuradha V, Anand BB, Suresh AV, Sinha S, Babu SC, Suresh K.Indian J Med Paediatr Oncol. 2013 Jan;34(1):11-5. Palliative Chemotherapy In Head And Neck Squamous Cell Cancer – What Is Best In Indian Population? A Time Without Symptoms, Treatment Toxicity Score Based Study.
- Attili SV, Ananda B, Mandapal T, Anjaneyulu V, Sinha S, Reddy OC. Gastrointest Cancer Res. 2011 Sep;4(5-6):173-7.Factors Influencing Progression- Free Survival In Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors With Special Reference To Pathologic Features, Cytogenetics, And Radiologic Response.
- Suresh AV, Varma PP, Sinha S, Deepika S, Raman R, Srinivasan M, Mandapal T, Reddy CO, Anand BB. J Cancer Res Ther. 2010 Oct- Dec;6(4):448-51.Risk-Scoring System For Predicting Mucositis In Patients of Head And Neck Cancer Receiving Concurrent Chemoradiotherapy .
- Chirivella S, Rajappa S, Sinha S, Eden T, Barr RD. Indian J Pediatr. 2009 Dec;76(12):1231-Health-Related Quality of Life Among Children With Cancer In Hyderabad, India.
- Bala S, Kumar A, Soni S, Sinha S, Hanspal M.Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2006 Apr 21;342(4):1040-8. Emp Is A Component of The Nuclear Matrix of Mammalian Cells And Undergoes Dynamic Rearrangements During Cell Division.
- Sinha S, Poh KK, Sodano D, Flanagan J, Ouilette C, Kearney M, Heyd L, Wollins J, Losordo D, Weinstein R.J Clin Apher. 2006 Jul;21(2):116-20.Safety And Efficacy of Peripheral Blood Progenitor Cell Mobilization And Collection In Patients With Advanced Coronary Heart Disease
- 26th Annual Meeting of American Society of Aphereis (ASFA) 2005-Plenary Session: Safety And Efficacy of Peripheral Blood Progenitor Cell Mobilization And Collection in Patients With Advanced Coronary Heart Disease.
- 46th Annual Meeting of American Society of Hematology (ASH) 2005 – Practice Forum: The Business of Practice: The Evolving State Of Hematology Practice – Progress And Challenges In 2004 Advocacy Efforts.
- July 2003 To June 2004: Dr. Sudha Sinha Worked As A Research Fellow At The Center For Cell Biology, St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center. The Center Concentrates On The Development Of Cystein Protease Inhibitors As Anti-Malarial Drugs, And On The Investigation Of Molecular Mechanisms By Which Erythroblast-Macrophage Interactions Promote Erythroid Maturation.
- Expression And Purification of Erythrocyte Macrophage Protein (EMP)
- Development of Anti-EMP Antibodies
- Design And Development of FP1 (Cystein Protease Enzyme Falpain 1) Knock Out Constructs – This is An Enzyme That is Likely Involved in The Release Of Malarial Merozoites From Host RBCs.
- European Society of Medical Oncology
- Indian Medical Association