- MBBS - Guntur Medical College, Guntur
- MD (OBG) - JIPMER, Pondicherry
- MCh (Surgical Oncology) - from Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bengaluru
- Breast and Gynecological Oncology.
- Minimally Invasive and Laparoscopic Surgeries.
- She is a well known expert in the field of oncology since 2002 and currently the first & only M.Ch degree qualified lady Surgical Oncologist of Hyderabad and Telangana.
- Dr. Geetha Nagasree N had been performing a role of a Trainer in IARC, Lyon, France and MNJIO & RCC, Hyderabad.
- She has been a faculty at Major national conferences AGOICON (2010 – Bengaluru, 2011 – Bhubaneshwar, 2011 – Ujjain, 2016 – Delhi, 2017 - Hyderabad), and CME Workshops.
- She has international publication on Gene Alterations in Human Ovarian Cancers: Comparison Between Tissue and Blood Samples along with other dignitaries and currently 5 publications in various stages of review in National and International journals.
Award and Recognition
- She was awarded as “Rising Star of the Year 2017 in Oncology” in Times Healthcare Achievers Awards 2017.
- She is in the National Executive Body of Association of Gynecological Oncologists of India (AGOI) as an Executive member, a prestigious post by nationwide election.