Dr. Madhusudan R.JajuDirector of Critical Care Medicine, Head of Critical Care Medicine
- MBBS From MIMSR Medical College, Latur in the year 2001
- Anaesthesiology Gradution from King Edward Memorial College, Mumbai in the year 2004
- Fellowship in Critical Care Medicine from Nizam Institute of Medical Sciences in the year 2009
- Indian Diploma in Critical Care Medicine from Nizam Institute of Medical Sciences in the year 2011
- European Diploma in Critical Care Medicine from Vienna Austria in the year 2014
- Sr.Resident in Critical Care Medicine at Nizam Institute of Medical Sciences
- Management of Critically Ill Patients.( Heart Failure, Pneumonia, Sever ARDS, Poisoning - Snake Bite, Scropion Bite, Various Injestion of Medications and Drugs)
- Infections in Post Organ Transplant Patients and Infectious diseases.
- Medical Nutrition Therapy - Enteral & Parentral Nutrition Therapy.
- Use of bed side Ultra Sound, ECHO for Invasive and Non Invasive Procedures.
- Antibiotics Stewardship Programme.
- Prone Position Ventillation, ECMO(Extra Caroporeal Membrane Oxygenation).
- Declaration of Brain Death and Organ Harvesting.
- Team Leader in CPR Committee and Medical Emergency Team.
- Seven Publications in International Journals.
- Invited faculty for Local, State, National and International Meetings.
- Gold Medalist in Mumbai University.
- INDICAPS study 1 & 2.
- Role of High flow gases for reduction of central fever( In Process).
- Investigational drug for treatment of MDR Acinnetobacter Baumnii phase -III trail.
- Phase IV trail (Post Marketing Survillance) Role of Ulinastatin in Sepsis & Septic Shock.
- Given talks in National & International Fourms.
- Member of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine.
- Member of European Society of Intensive Care Medicine.
- Member of Society of Critical Care Medicine USA.
- Member of Indian Society of Anaesthesiology.