Dr. K.V. Raja Sekhara RaoSenior Consultant Cardiothoracic & Transplant Surgeon
- MBBS from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada in the year 1992
- MS (Gen Surgery) from Guntur Medical College, Guntur in the year 1996
- M.Ch (CTVS) from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad in the year 1999
- FIACS from IACTS, in the year 2001
- Asst Professor in Osmania Medical College & General Hospitals, Hyderabad.
- Asst Professor in NIMS, Hyderabad.
- Senior Fellow at Royal Hobart Hospital, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia.
- Senor Fellow, The Children's Hospital at Westmead, Sydney, Australia.
- Chief Cardiothoracic Surgeon and Associate Medical Director at Aditya Care Hospitals, Bubaneshwar.
- Heart Failure and Transplant Surgeries.
- ECMO & Ventricular Assist Devices.
- Off Pump CABG Surgeries.
- Valve Repair & Minimal Access Valve Surgeries.
- Adult Congnital Heart Surgeries.
- Adult Thoracic Surgeries including VATS.
- Life Member in IMA( Indian Medical Association).
- Life Member in IACTS( Indian Association of Cardiothoracic Surgeons)
- Life Member in ISTST (Indian Society of Thoracic Surgeons & Trust).
- Life Member in ISHLT (Indian Society for Heart & Lung Transplantation)
- Life Member in PCSI (Pediatric Cardiac Society of India)