- MBBS from V.M.Medical College, Solapur, Maharastra in the year 2001.
- MRCGP from Royal College of General Practitioners, London in the year 2007.
- MRCP from Royal College of Physicians, London in the year 2008.
- PG.Dip.Diabetes from Leicester University, London in the year 2014.
- Worked as Consultant in NHS,UK for 12 years.
- Dealing with patients with poorly controlled diabetes
- Pre op diabetes control for patients due for major surgery and post op management
- Treating patients with kidney related issues and difficult sugar control.
- Type 1 diabetes patients especially children who need ongoing support.
- Gestational Diabetes- in pregnant women.
- Experience in treating Thyroid problems.
- Individualised patient advice on diet, exercise and life style management.
- Excellent way of patient centered consultation and spending time counselling.
- Diabetes World Wide Research Project on LADA.
- Audit on Amiodarone Induced Thyroid disorders.
- Steroid Induced Osteoporosis and Prevention.
- Life Member of Royal College of Phycisians (RCP).
- Life Member of Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP).
- Life Member of General Medical Council(GMC), UK.
- Medical Defence Union,UK.