- MBBS - RMC, Kakinada Medical Training at Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh (2000-2006)
- MS (General Surgery) - AMC, Visakhapatnam Three Year Full-Time Residency Training in General Surgery at The Andhra Medical College (AMC), Visakhapatnam (2007-2010)
- MCh (Plastic Surgery), OMC, Hyderabad
- Three Year Full Time Residency Programme at The Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
- The MCh Programme Included Training in General Plastic, Faciomaxillary Trauma, Hand
- Burn Care and Rehabilitation Rotatory Internship in Microvascular Surgery at Nizam’s Institute Medical Sciences (NIMS) and Oncosurgical Reconstruction Training at MNJ Institute of Oncology and Regional Cancer Centre, Hyderabad
- Senior Residency in Plastic Surgery- A Visiting Fellowship in Reconstructive Microsurgery at Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Linkou, Taiwan. This Programme offers Comprehensive & Specific Training in Fields Such as Head and Neck Reconstructive Microsurgery, Breast Reconstruction, Limb Salvage, Nerve Surgery, Lymphatic Surgery, Genitourinary and Supermicrosurgery, Robotic Microsurgery
- Assistant Professor, Surgical Disciplines, Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada
- Director & Head Department of Plastic Surgery, Continental Hospital
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Mommy Makeovers
- Female Genital Aesthetic Surgery
- Body Contouring
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- Post Bariatric Body Contouring
- Vaginal Reconstruction
- Diabetic Foot Reconstruction
- Chemical Peels
- Dermal Fillers
- Scientific Paper Presentation on “Pediatric Burn Care” at Annual State Conference of Association of Plastic Surgeons of India at Tirupathi, Ap on 19th Nov 2011
- Scientific Paper Presentation on “clinical Study on Scalp Defects” at KGMU, Lucknow on 4 Th to 8th Nov 2012
- Scientific Paper Presentation on "Clinical Study on Microtia Reconstruction" 2013
- Presentation on “Management of Cutaneous Malignancies” at APRASCON 2014
- Presentation on “Anatomical Considerations in Rhinoplasty” at Right Hospitals, Chennai, Nov 2015
- Presentation on “Rare Case of Actinomycosis of The Maxilla Managed With Bilateral Palatomaxillectomy and Free Fibular Flap Cover” at APRASCON 2019
- Presentation on “Plastic Surgeon, Connecting The Dots” at Grand Rounds, Continental Hospital
- Regular Presentations in Both Departmental and Interdepartmental Level
- R.VASU, BRN. Padmini Preventing Late Bottoming-out in Patients With Gigantomastia Using Dermafascial Flap. An Experience In 14 Patients. Scientific Proceedings of 22 Nd Congress of ISAPS 2014 , September 19- 22 Rio De Janeiro. Official Programme Manual ISAPS 2014. P 53
- R .VASU, BRN. Padmini Performing Mega and Giga Hair Sessions With Minimal Number of Technicians Scientific Proceedings of 21 St Congress of ISAPS 2012, September 4 - 8 Geneva. Official Programme Manual ISAPS 2012.
- R .VASU, BRN. Padmini Breast Contouring in Gigantomastia Using The Hall Findlay Technique in Scientific Proceedings of 20th Congress of ISAPS 2010, August 14-18 San Francisco. Official Programme Manual ISAPS 2010
- International Society Of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS), Vienna - Presentation On “VAC And Its Variants In Aesthetic Surgery”.
- Project On “ Study Of Post Sternotomy Wound Defects And Its Management Protocol”.
- Project On “ Role Of VAC In Reducing Wound Complications In Breast Reduction Surgeries”
- Project On “ Advanced Postoperative Dressing For Hypertrophic Axillary Tail Of Spence”.
- Project On “ Extended Role Of VAC Therapy In Complex Wound Management”.
- Project On “ Study Of Sigmoid Vaginoplasty In MRKH Syndrome”
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Association of Plastic Surgeons of India