Dr. B Ravinder ReddyConsultant General Surgery & Surgical Gastroenterologist
- Editor of Textbook- The importance of Nutrition as an integral part of Disease management . KARGER Publications ( Switzerland), published November 2015 ( ISBN 978-3-318-05498-9).Also contributed 2 chapters : 1.Noncaloric Benefits of Carbohydrates. 2. Enteral Nutrition: Whom, Why , When What and where to feed
- The reimbursement does not imply the use of clinical nutrition : Results from an international, world- wide survey. Accepted for publication- Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition, November 2015
- Evidence- Based recommendations for Addressing Malnutrition in Health Care L An Updated Strategy From the feedM.E.Global Study Group. JAMDA, 2014. Volume 15. Issue 8. Pages 544- 550
- Effects of oral nutritional supplementation in the management of malnutrition in hospital and post-hospital discharged patients in India: a randomised, open-label, controlled trial.Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics ( British Dietetic Association). 2014, Volume 28, Issue :4, Pages 331- 343
- Who should lead the trauma team: Surgeon or Critical Care Physician?View point in Journal of Medical & Allied Sciences . Vol 1. Issue 3 ( www.jmas.in), July 2011
- An unusual effect of Parenteral Glutamine. Presented Poster at the Annual Congress of European Society of Enteral & Parenteral Nutrition ( ESPEN), Glasgow, Sptember 2002
- The case of Routine Operative Cholangiogram during Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy.Presented at the conference of "Association of Endoscopic Surgeons of Great Britain"
- Laparoscopic Management of ( Solitary) Giant Hepatic Cystc - Case Series ( four) presented at the mid-term conference of Indian Association of Gastroeniestinal- Endo Surgeons ( IAGES). Coimbatore , October 2000
- Principal Investigator – SIMPLIFI (2008). TAR - ORI - SD001. NuvocidTM (Oritavancin) at Single or Infrequent Doses for the Treatment of Complicated Skin and Skin Structure Infections (SIMPLIFI). Completed the study.
- Principal Investigator (BK 83) for ‘Multicentre, randomised comparative study to evaluate oral nutrition supplements in moderate and severe malnutrition – Approved and to be commenced on October 1st, 2010 – March 2012
- Fujisawa / Quintiles – (Co-Investigator 2003 - 2004)
- Observational study: Assessment (SGA) of malnutrition in elective surgical patients admitted to Care hospital, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad January 2009 to December 2012, India.
- Observational study of nutritional assessment (MNA) in elderly patients undergoing total-knee replacement, at Sun Shine Hospital, Secunderabad, India (September 2010 to February 2011)
- Observational study: Commencement of early enteral nutrition (< 24 hours) in patients undergoing major intra-abdominal surgery, at Care Hospital, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad. March 2008 to May 2010
- Ranbaxy India Limited- Short-term efficacy (6 weeks) of Esomeprazole in Reflux Oesophagitis – 2002
- American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (ASPEN)
- European Society of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (ESPEN)
- Parenteral and Enteral Society of Asia (PENSA)
- Indian Society of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (ISPEN)
- Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM)
- Member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)