Dr. B. Aravind Reddy Consultant Nephrologist and Renal Transplant Physician
- DM (Nephrology), Gandhi Medical College, Secunderabad (Sep 2015 to Oct 2018)
- Consultant Nephrologist Citizen hospital, Nallagandla
- Consultant Nephrologist MNR Medical college, Sanga Reddy
- Consultant Nephrologist, Preethi Urology and kidney hospital
- I am trained under the guidance of my Professor and mentor Dr Manjusha Yadla in Gandhi hospital.
- I am trained in the management of Acute kidney injury.Chronic kidney disease,Glomerular diseases, Adult and Pediatric Nephrotic syndromes and critically ill patients.
- I have good work experience in hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis,CAPD procedure, intermittent peritoneal dialysis (IPD), Live and diseased donor Renal transplantation.
- I am trained in procedures like IJV catheter insertion, femoral catheter insertion. perm catheter insertion, per cutaneous CAPD catheter insertion and Renal biopsy.
- "Assessment of cognitive impairment and it's correlation with vitamin D levels in patients undergoing maintenance hemodialysis".
Saudi journal of kidney Diseases and Transplantation.
- Conducted various presentations in CME's
- Member of Indian society of Nephrology
Award and Recognition
- Currently working in renowned clinical services under the mentoring of Dr.Rajashekar Chakravarthy which is dedicated to deliver the state of art services and well recognised for conducting national level conferences over the years in the field of Nephrology.