- Assistant Professor in Army College of Dental Sciences Hyderabad (2011 - 2012)
- MCh (Plastic Surgery) - Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences, Punjagutta, Hyderabad (July 2009)
- MS (Gen. Surgery) - JJM Medical College, DaveNegere Rajiv Gandhi University Health Sciences, Karnataka (Oct 2004)
- MBBS - MRMC, Gulbarga, Karnataka (Jan 1999)
- Aug 31st to Sep 11th 09 Observer under Dr. Ram Chandran Aesthetic Plastic Surgery President IAAPS Apollo Hospital, Chennai
- Aug 2006 to Aug 2009 MCh Trainee Nizams Instiute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad
- July 2005 to Jan 2006 Senior Resident in Plastic Surgery KIMS, Hyderabad Department
- Microvascular Surgeries
- Facio Maxillary Trauma
- Onco Reconstruction
- Hand Surgeries
- Hair Transplant
- Facial Rejuvenation
- To Evaluate the Feasibility of Neurotisation of Facial Nerve Branches With Ipsilateral Masseteric Nerve: an Anatomic Study J Clin Diagn Res. 2014 Apr; 8(4): Nc04–nc07
- To Evaluate The Feasibility of Neurotisation of Zygomatic Branch of Facial Nerve With Ipsilateral Masseteric Nerve Branch in Facial Nerve Palsy–Anatomic Study.
- Efficiacy ofbilateral Buccal Myomucosal Flaps in Severe Velopharyngealincompetence-Retrospectivestudy.
- Clinical Study of Incisional Hernia.
- Beyond Hairtransplant Looking At The Face 2018 APRASCON.
- Art of Balancing Body Hair 2016 APRASCON .
- 43rd APSICON 2008: Evaluate The Feasibility of Neurotisation of Zygomatic Branch of Facial Nerve With Ipsilateral Masseteric Nerve Branch In Facial Palsy–Anatomicstudy.
- Role of Endoscopic Banding in The Management of Oesophageal Varices ASI-KSC Southzone, Banglore, 2004 March.
- Life Member For Apsi-Association of Plastic Surgeons of India
- Life Member For ISRM- Indian Society Forreconstructive Microsurgery
- Member For AOCMF
- Associate Member of ISHRS-International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons USA
- Member of IAPS-Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Member of ISPRES International Society of Plastic Regenerative Surgeons
- Associate Member For AHRS - Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons - India
Award and Recognition
- Best Outgoing Student in General Surgery JJMMC
- Best Paper Award in APRASCON 2018
- 2nd Best Paper Award in APRASCON 2016